Thursday 16 May 2013

Science exam tomorrow!

  Hi everyone! There's a Science exam tomorrow, the last paper, and although I know from my previous results that this will be a problem, I'm oddly not nervous... And yesterday I was a total nervous wreck. Yep. :P So... Well, I've been prepping for this exam for the last three days, and although I know that I should have been preparing for this wayyy before now, I still feel more prepared than I was for my Mathematics paper.
  Tomorrow will contain the final-exam-is-the-hardest woes of the class and the cheers of joy when the paper is finished, but also another emotion, which is the nervousness and the anxiety that everyone will feel when my English teacher, Miss Lee, goes through the ENGLISH paper tomorrow. :( I really hope that I won't fail... Because now it's the SA1 time and I really can't afford to do badly this exam. But if I don't do well, I will know that I deserve it, because I don't think I spent barely enough time preparing for the exams.
  Well, at least I've learnt my lesson. I'm planning to study a lot during the June holidays and pick up two new languages, plus some other stuff... But I think that it will be a lot easier to accomplish then than now because I'll have much more free time. I'll be missing all my classmates a lot, though... So if any of my classmates or friends are reading this, I'll let you know that I'll miss you a lot for the June hols. And good luck for your Science paper! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment