Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday, Jesus! :)

  Hiyo everyone! :D

  Today's post is just going to be a short one wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I know that some of you may not celebrate Christmas and I really hope I'm not offending you or being rude by doing this, but I just really want today to be a happy day for everyone in Singapore, in Asia, in the world. The reason for us Christians' merriment is that today is our God, Jesus', birthday, and we're celebrating it - but if you're not Christian, you can still celebrate the 25th of December, like us, but you can choose any reason to celebrate it. Maybe it's your birthday today, or you just want to celebrate for one full day before school starts again. Whatever it is, today's a day to be happy, so just stay cheerful! :D

  I guess that's all that I have to say. Other than the fact that I finally have my school uniform and books and I think that RGS' expectations are crazy high because they're making us study Sec 4 Science when we're just thirteen. But that's information for another post - so for now, adieu, everyone - have a blessed Christmas! <3

  ~ Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment